Monday, January 18, 2010

Mailbox Teacher Store

Well, today I had a wonderful day traveling to Greensboro, NC to go to the Mailbox Teacher Store. If you don't know about Mailbox books or magazines you can learn more about it at the Mailbox website. There was a promotion going on where you could Buy One, Get One Free... plus, 50% off the 1st book... a teachers dream!!! So my girlfriend and I hopped in the car and 2 hours later arrived and got a load of great resource books. I am so excited to implement some of the things I am reading... but I think I should have bought more.... there were sooooo many great books. I couldn't get them all, I had to show some restraint. The girl in front of me bought $135 worth of books and materials... but she must have had about $300 worth of resources there. I was amazed. I hope they do it at least once a year... I think it would be a great marketing tool. But now that I know where it is, I can take a little road trip a couple times a year and at least get some great resources 1/2 off when they have another sale.







We get back to our routine tomorrow and start with our letter P and Winter theme. We have some fun Penguin activities, we are going to try the lard experiment that I have been seeing on different blogs lately, and I think I have found a few cute activities in some of these book that I can incorporate into the week. We also have a Birthday to celebrate tomorrow, how fast they grow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten all about those guys!

    ReplyDelete