Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day!!

I have been reading about all the snow and Snow Day's people have been having around the US... We finally got one!!! With REAL snow :)

In this part of NC we don't get a whole lot of snow. We get it, but not often. Ice on the other hand, we do get. But this weekend we got a little of both, and it stayed. We got all this snow and ice on Friday evening into Saturday morning. The area is still getting back to normal. It is Monday :)

I got to go to lunch, go to the store in the middle of the day and still get home before dark. I loved it. Tomorrow the kids have another Snow Day, not me. Most of my families have to go back to work and back to life. I don't mind, I miss the kids and actually look forward to having them back. We have work to do, we need to find out what the Groundhog says tomorrow and figure out if Winter will stay or move out early. I know what I am hoping for :) How 'bout you??

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping he sees his shadow!!! I would love to have ONLY six more weeks of winter.

    ReplyDelete