Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Birthday Girl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

What a wonderful week we have been having!!! We have been enjoying our visiting friends and Chinese New Year... but we can never forget BIRTHDAYS!!! We have had another Birthday today... well, actually it was yesterday, but Miss Michelle got a little confused yesterday. So, we celebrated today!!! I think it was a great day to be the Birthday Helper, let me tell you!!!

I posted today and yesterdays post today, and they all have kinda gotten out of order... so if you want to see what else we did today, you need to page down past the Waking the Dragon post and go to the Dancing Lion post.

Today we celebrated Ms Princess' Birthday. I am so Blessed to have this little one in my life. This little girl, with so much spunk, lights up my days!! She makes my day, everyday, telling me everyday "Miss Michelle, I love You!!" and the hugs I get. I don't think she has ever forgotten to hug me goodbye, in all the time she has been here. I am so lucky!!

Ms Princess... You are a special little girl, that has touched my life with joy and happiness!! I am so happy to share this precious time with you!! Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment