Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break

I am back!! I love traveling to see my family in NY, but the actual driving of 11 to 12 hrs over 2 days, with 4 boys (who love to pick and nag at each other), sometimes can be a little much. It was also quite rainy and I found that my sun roof has a leak. I didn't let it put to much of a damper on my trip, actually, after a quick temper tantrum, I was good to go. I got to NY and had a wonderful time with my sister and her family. My own boys love spending time with them and never want to come home. Getting them to leave is always a chore in itself :)

Now, we are home and baseball awaits us, cleaning the laundry 4 boys accumulate (even though I did laundry while there) and spending time getting ready for the new week and back to school. Oh, getting the boys up in the morning, I can't wait.

We will be back to posting next week and I think we will all be ready to get back to our routine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment