Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Day

Just a few shots of our day today....


This little one could stay outside all day, everyday, I think. I'm thinking she's not even going to mind the rain, when it finally comes.

I'm thinking this guy likes his toy... he is beginning to really get it to his mouth. Now, if he could only get it to stay.

What color is your Apple Sprout??



Fingerpainting our Apples...



Maybe Hand Stamping is more like it!!!
Great Job Everyone!!!

I didn't get to put up a post on Friday, so I made a Smilebox Photo Collage of some of the things we did... after you get in to Smilebox, just click on each photo and it will enlarge. Enjoy!!


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a digital collage

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle - so glad you stopped by my blog, your blog is lovely.. yes dayhome can be tiring but extremely rewarding.. i love being able to balance my work and family , and use my education all at the same time. My children are 10 years and 12 years ... they homeschool too ! so we are a busy and happy bunch ! i will be sure to add to your favorites and swap ideas with you !
    light and love
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to add the link to my blog in case you would like to visit again

    ReplyDelete