Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days


It snowed in NC!! It seems like we have been getting a lot of snow lately (which is relative for those of you who live in Fargo, or Buffalo I guess). We received some snow on Christmas, which was beautiful, but left my family, who were visiting for the holiday, got stranded for a few extra days. Actually, they were traveling to NY and it was that end that had the delays.
The weather threw us some more snow this past weekend. It dropped about 3 inches of snow, which in NC can stop everything dead in it's tracks :) But it was the ice that stopped things for 3 days. The kids have been out of school for 3 days due to the ice on the roads. They are loving it!!!
I think I am missing my baby, I need some baby snuggles!! I also think I need some 2 yr old mischief to get me moving, and their hugs and smiles would be a wonderful addition to my day. I think I miss my 4yr old helpers too. Who else is going to remind me to make the muffins or take a walk!! Ok... so I am missing "my" kids a lot!! They are calling for school tomorrow and I can't wait to get them back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather jealous...I could use a couple days off to catch up! Unfortunately, we don't shut down in ND for hardly anything.

    ReplyDelete