Monday, January 31, 2011

The Sniffles, Play Doh & Sharing

I have finally succumbed to the sniffles. I have been wiping runny noses, been sneezed on and reminding little ones to "catch" their germs for the last few weeks and I was happy to be staying healthy. I wash hands, sterilize toys and try to keep the germs at bay... they have finally caught up with me. So, our day was less structured and more open, free play than usual. I think the kids enjoyed it.

Little Miss M brought in her Play Doh Cupcake Maker and shared with her friends today. Since the D-Man was out today, the 3 girls had a lot of fun playing house, creating the best and yummiest cupcakes ever and being the best Mommies to their babies I have ever seen. It was also the best sharing I have seen in a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment