Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Day at the Park

To the Park we go...

You know, when I am not trying to gather everything for a simple trip to the park my camera is always within arms reach. Sometimes I am to busy to pick it up and take the photo, but usually I can get 1 or 2 of our day. Yet again I forgot the camera when we left to go to the park. I kept saying to myself, "Just grab it and stash it in the diaper bag." I would go to get it, and a child needed their pants pulled up, or a nose wiped, or redirected to finish picking up toys so we could get out the door. The story of my life :)

We had a really great time at the park today!! The weather was so beautiful!!! We ran, chased, climbed, slid, balanced, ate yummy snacks, and dug in the sand. The kids had a great time and met lots of other kids today. I guess we weren't the only ones to think of going to the park today.

It was nice to take a time-out & just run and play the morning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment