Friday, November 4, 2011

What have we done this week??

Although it seems like this week has dragged on and on... it is finally Friday!!!  Looking back over our photos I can see we were pretty busy.  Doing what you ask??


Climbing...

Cooking...

Sliding...

Jumping off at the bottom...

Swinging....

Pouting...

Driving (and catching robbers)...

Going to the park...

"Playing" with friends....

Contemplating....

Being Busy, Busy Kids!!!



An update on our 2 tiered tower... it was well used this week. Being out in the open like it is, the contents of the table (wood shavings) became part of every aspect of play going on in the room, from the reading area to the kitchen area.  It made it into the living room and the couches, and I even found a mound of it on the bathroom floor!!??  So... I am taking Tom's advice (from Sand and Water Tables) and trying to close the sensory area in on 3 sides.  I am not exactly sure how I will accomplish that in my space, but I must make the clean-up a little easier on me.  Although, as you can see from the picture above Little Man (as well as the others) were all to happy to use the little broom and push those shavings around the floor for me.  They thought the best time to help was after I got all the shavings into the little pile, and while I went for the dustpan, they would "help" and make sure it was scattered around just one more time :)  Ahhhh.... I love my job.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the little guy with the broom in his hand, good helper little man! Looks like you guys have been busy, I love seeing what you do with your kids...it shows in your post and pictures that you....Love your job!

    ReplyDelete