Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Although we didn't wear our costumes today, that didn't stop us from having a great Halloween Day!! 

We finished our Great Big Pumpkins!!
"Does it look scary Shell?"

"It looks like me!!"

You just have to love that tongue!!  Every time she concentrates that tongue comes out!!

My children were home from school today (not sure the reasoning, I think they should have the day AFTER Halloween off, not the day of)  and Luke wanted to make a Great Big Pumpkin too!!  Roo is helping him by telling him exactly how to do it :)

Lil Bit here loves the sticky glue!!

Don't they look cute!!

Then we played Pin the Face on the Pumpkin... an all time FAVE!!!

I can't believe how big my baby is getting!!

He thought this was pretty funny!!

Sprout was trying to move her head to see around the blindfold... I had to explain that she wouldn't be able to see until she took it off.

She was a little apprehensive... but she did great!!


"I got the stem Shell!!!"

Even Lil Bit got a turn!!  She was sooooo cute!!!

Here's how our pumpkin turned out... love it!!!

You can't have Halloween with out yummy, sugary, sweet treats!!!

messy faces come with the territory Roo!!!

I have been a little behind the ball this Halloween, so my boys were carving pumpkins today... better late than never , I always say :)

We learned that pumpkins make the WHOLE house smell like pumpkin!!!

These too used words like slippery, slimy, stinky, and gooey!!


Can't have a party without Pass the Pumpkin!!!

Yeah.. Roo got the pumpkin!!
(We play you WIN if you end up with the pumpkin)

Freeze Dance Anyone???

"Oh Yeah, I got the groove!!!"

And no Halloween is complete without the sticky, stretchy guy that your child MUST throw up on you ceiling... which not only leaves a terrible grease mark on the ceiling, but takes forever to pull down!!!

YUCK!!

We try to counter the sweet stuff with some healthy stuff...
Grapes, Homemade Meatballs, Pasta with Pink Sauce!!  Yum!!

These two loved it!!
Mondays are always hard... but when Halloween falls on Monday it seems to take the edge off!! Now, to gather all the paraphernalia for taking my own boys out Trick-or-Treating tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment