Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Monday!!

Don't you just love my outfit!!!!



The photo from above was from last week... isn't that the cutest outfit ever!!!  I had to include it today, since I have been slacking with my posts.

It's Monday... what did we do today??  We played, colored, inspected and admired Little Man's new shoes, which I can't believe he didn't make me take a picture of :)  and we read silly, scary, long, short, and even absurd Halloween stories!!!

Cheese!!!

Playing Peek-a-Boo!!!

Friends!!!

ME TOO!!!

The little turtle sandbox (meant for Lil Bit & Scamp) was a huge hit for some reason...

Being outside is Lil Bit's favorite thing to do and her favorite place to be!!!


We sang the silly song, "Stirring the Brew" which isn't really a song, but more like a chant.  I introduced it last week and the kids have made me sing it over and over and over again.  The love it when I yell BOO!!  at the end, even though they know it is coming, it hasn't lost its "Scariness"  to cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment