Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Quick Update

Well, with much fanfare, our Graduation Program went off without a hitch!! Not one preschooler left to go to a parent, and the songs were bellowed out with such grandeur that I couldn't help but tear up and want to hug and kiss each of those little guys and gals!! Wow, is all I can say.

I was able to read my speech (without to many tears or hiccups) and I hope that all my families now know how much their child means to me!! I can't help but get attached to a child, their family and siblings. They become part of me, spending so many hours together every week. I love that I get the privilege of having them for years sometimes. I miss those that have had to leave and I treasure the time we had together.

So, I hope to get some photos up tomorrow. We could not save my last computer (or my photos) so it is being rebuilt as we speak. I will now begin to makeup for all those lost photos by taking pictures every chance I get :) (and backing them up!!)

Our summer schedule starts next week. I have planned some fun stuff for the kids. I can't wait to get going on it. All in good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment