Monday, November 1, 2010

Community Trick-or-Treat

We really love our town, especially at Halloween. Each year all the stores and businesses buy loads of candy and have a community trick-or-treat on the main street. They buy lots of candy on their own and deck themselves and/or their store fronts out in decorations... this year we saw some mad scientist, a ghoulish monster, and a hippie mayor with a decked out VW bus. Can it get any better than that?? We had a really good time, and all but one of the kids could make it. We had siblings, friends, Moms & Dads... what a great time.






My little Fireman


Always a Princess!!



See... what can I tell ya... the things they do for the kids!!!



Friends!!


Old Friends!!



Seeing friends we don't get to see every day.



Hey, I ain't monkeying around here.... where's my candy!!!


Group Shot

I love living in such a wonderful community!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment