Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dirt, Dirt, Dirt!!!

Ok, as a parent I know you are thinking to yourself, 
"HOW does her clothes get so darn dirty??"





WELCOME TO OUR WORLD...

I'm getting bigger, and bigger everyday Mom...

I can do so many new things...

Mastering this climbing skill is just what I happen to be doing today...

But look at me!!

I can do it...

I can really do it!!!

(Shell is clapping at me, I don't know why she is so happy...
didn't she think I could do it??!!)

Then I go down the slide...

Weeeeeeeee....

Then I do it all again, and again, and again!!
Now you know why we are sometimes so dirty, this learning and growing thing can't be interrupted to change clothing just because a little ;) dirt got on our bottoms.  

Sorry Mom... I just couldn't stop her, she was having SO much fun and she was mighty proud of herself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment