Monday, June 6, 2011

Having Fun Outside

Our academic year has officially ended. We are on to summer fun... first we need to do a little house cleaning (or outdoor cleaning, if you will). If you have been following the blog for a while, or are a family here, you know my backyard can get a little muddy :) Our toys tend to always have a layer of North Carolina Orange Clay on it, no matter how many times we clean them. That doesn't stop us from trying though. Although, after awhile, some of the toys get a slight orange tinge to them, no matter how hard I try to get them clean.

Today we thought we would start our week off with some water and suds...






(I was told this makes it much easier to get the hard spots!!)




I have a Pampered Chef foam soap dispenser, that I don't actually use as the pump is a little to hard to use for little slippery hands. I like the dispenser though, because I can add my own soap and water. I put the tear free baby shampoo in there, mix with water, and you have a perfect mixture of tear free soap to clean lots and lots of outdoor things!!!


"See Michelle, I made bubbles. Lots of bubbles!!"





Little Man needed to get into this action. He wanted that soapy rag more than anything else.




I think we have to clean the baby as much as we need to clean the toys :)



D-Man had a sinus headache today, so he spent more of his time with Miss Michelle. Helping out in the shade and finding little treasures in the grass. It's just the beginning of the heat... what will we do when the worst comes in the middle of the summer. Water, Water, Water!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment