Friday, August 13, 2010

Another New Friend!!

WELCOME SPROUT!!!
We Welcomed another New Friend to Child Care today!! Our Spunky Sprout visited today, by herself!! She was a Pro!! After an initial hesitation at drop off, she transitioned into our play with ease. She enjoyed the musical instruments the kids were playing with, and went on from there to try everything!! How amazing it is to watch a child explore a new environment!!
Outside was Sprouts favorite part of the morning!!! She loved exploring, going into the house, playing in the sandbox, and swinging in the toddler swing!! When we came in (it was 90 degrees by mid morning) she kept taking my hand and leading me to the yard door, saying, "outside."











Inside, Sprout had a lot of fun with coloring, exploring the magnet bucket, playing in the sand sensory table, and exploring her new surroundings!!


Sprout, I am soooo excited that you have come to play and learn with us. You are an amazing, happy little girl!! I am so proud that your Mommy & Daddy picked me to watch you and spend time with you. I know you & I will have lots of fun!!!
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment