Monday, September 28, 2009

Yes, Bubbles Anyone??

It seems like bubbles are the music that calms the beast... Did you ever give water, soap and something to make bubbles with to a little kid... it is magic!! I have been reading some of my favorite blogs and it seems they all have something about bubbles, I took their advice and put out a tray with a bowl, water cup, soap & a hand mixer!! It seems to be pretty popular, especially when a child needs a little a time alone or apart from the other kids. It seems to calm them... they kind of zone out while they twirl that hand mixer, watching the bubbles they create. I love watching them do this work. I can always sense when a child needs the calming effects of a water activity and help steer them to that work, and after they are finished they have a renewed sense of themselves. I love water and bubbles!!! Thanks to all the blogs out there who helped steer me to this activity!!


No comments:

Post a Comment